Tuesday, April 19, 2011

berlin

hi guys! It's been a while since I have had the resources (time, internet connection) to be able to post anything. I am currently in Berlin looking for a place to live. I think last time I wrote, I was in Jena, about to be headed to Berlin. Since then, I took a detour down to Tübingen, which is where I studied in 2005-06. After a few days there, I headed to my cousin Jessica's house in Brettachshöhe near Schwäbisch Hall. Then we packed up yesterday and drove to Berlin. Now I am ready to get settled and really find something to do here. I just bought a bicycle today at a used bike shop and have been riding around town on it in the sunshine. It has a basket on the front and a rack! It is adorable and I love it! Pictures to come.

I've been at this internet cafe way too long and it is time for me to get up and run around some more. I promise I will post more detailed updates with pictures and everything once I am a bit more put-together. yay! love  to you all, dear readers!

1 Comments:

At 10:08, Anonymous jturner said...

Love hearing from you and picturing in my mind. we have been to Germany which helps. enjoy!!
azonenc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home